Safari Beach Lodge
Safari Beach Lodge is located in the secluded and beautiful Senga Hills Forest Reserve near Salima and is situated directly on the shore of Lake Malawi.
Our sizable property of around 10 hectares has its own private beach, a swimming pool, a lush garden and a bar and restaurant.
From your chalet you have a stunning view over Leopard Bay with its spectacular sunrises and sunsets.
In this oasis of rest you can enjoy the local wildlife and the many wonderful birds. Our active guests have lots of options too: swimming, canoeing, snorkeling, our boat safari, hiking in the forest reserve and ecotourism.
You are very welcome and we will make every effort to make your stay with us comfortable, enjoyable and memorable.
Accommodate while conserving
We love nature and make every effort to share, preserve and protect it.
We mostly use solar power, separate our waste and are very active in community projects among which waste management and empowerment.
We are also proud and happy that we supply jobs and livelihoods for our 30 local staff members and their families.
Relax In Nature
Enjoy our beautiful forest garden, the spectacular views, our very natural setting, our beach, the sound of the birds, the local wildlife…..
Visit us to relax and unwind in nature.
Fresh fish from the lake, a tender steak, a pasta, a vegetarian dish?
We pride ourselves in serving high quality food and nice cold drinks in a beautiful setting.
We understand that the basic philosophy for any kind of holiday is quality – everything must be set for your comfort, satisfaction and a memorable experience.
You can choose between:
- A luxury room in the main building overlooking the garden with airco and DSTV.
- A romantic chalet with private balcony overlooking the lake from above.
- Safari Beach Lodge has 11 rooms in total. 7 chalets and 4 rooms in the main lodge.
The rates are the same for both rooms and chalets.
- The chalets are build from natural materials, all with private verandas with spectacular views of the lake from above.
- The rooms in the main lodge, that overlook the garden, all have air-conditioning and television.
- All rooms and chalets have a private bathroom, hot water, a fridge, a fan and electricity.